Town Planning Consultants and Surveyors

Welcome to John Edmonds & Associates!

Are you planning to lodge a resource consent application?

Are you looking to build a house or subdivide land and need surveying done?

Our local Planning Consultants and Surveyors can help.



Our planners provide practical advice on property development, help you to obtain required resource consents so that you can realise your property’s goals. We also can provide expert input to hearings and submissions.

More about our Planning Consultants



Queenstown Survey done by John Edmonds and Associates

Our experienced surveyors can accurately and efficiently subdivide, measure or map your properties through the use of state-of-the-art technology. They offer practical advice and design solutions to achieve your development success.

More about our Land Surveyors



John Edmonds & Associates Ltd
Level 2, 36 Shotover Street
Queenstown, 9300
New Zealand

Get directions